Efficient, Lightweight and Rechargeable
Too small for a collar? Try the GPS, VHF TAG
Lotek Group has introduced an innovative family of GPS products, the LiteTrack family, intended for small mammals. These collars collect GPS signals at a users’ specified rate, feature a VHF beacon and are optionally capable of remote download of collected GPS data. Some species are just too small for a collar. In this situation you can consider a glue on device, such as the MicroLiteTrack 5.
Operating life can vary depending on application and study needs and objectives. It can be more than doubled using ‘SWIFT’ fix technology. Please contact one of our Telemetry Specialists to discuss your study needs.
- Proximity detection and/or transmission
- SWIFT fixes for many more locations
- Mortality indication
- Remote data download
- Flexible scheduling of GPS + VHF + RF communication
- Sensor data logging: on board temperature and 3 axis accelerometer activity, in raw, averaged or ODBA formats
- Frequency Range: 148MHz to 174MHz
- Deploy multiple tags on the same frequency and distinguish between them by means of embedded collar IDs in the beacon signals, coded VHF
- Geofencing feature