July 23, 2021
Lotek is currently looking for a highly passionate individual for our Mechanical Assembly and Encapsulation group within our Production Department. We seek a highly motivated individual capable of working in a team environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must work well with others, have a positive attitude, and have excellent vision
- Ability to do mechanical assembly and basic soldering with brief instruction and minimum supervision
- Work well under deadlines and pressures
- Must be able to work within a dynamic team
- Experience in operating machines, use of mechanical/electrical tools and familiarity with epoxies are a definite asset
- Knowledge of handling epoxies such as mixing, curing, applying, storing and its basic mechanical and chemical behaviors
- Comfortable with applying epoxy on small parts precisely and UV curing it under microscope
- Experienced using different materials such as epoxy and gasket to seal products from water penetration through external coating, potting it in tube or in mould
If you consider yourself a quick learner and a handyperson, please send your resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org] or mail it to Lotek Wireless Inc., 115 Pony Drive, Newmarket, ON. L3Y 7B5. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lotek Wireless Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs through the recruitment process.
To find more out about Lotek, go to our Facebook page or YouTube channel, or browse our website.