October 5, 2020
Lotek Wireless is an award-winning Global company and world leader in the development, manufacture and marketing of fish and wildlife monitoring systems.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have completed Secondary School
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of practical experience in a shipping environment
- Experience with both national and international shipments
- Demonstrated experience with Harmonization Codes, B13 and NAFTA documentation
- Experience making boxes and packing delicate electronic goods
- Familiarity with Duty Drawbacks
- Demonstrated experience with International Shipping and Customs Regulations
- Understanding of Incoterms
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Good computer skills with familiarity to Microsoft Office products (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to manage in fast passed and high stress environment
- Dangerous Goods knowledge is an asset
- Handling daily shipping functions
- Preparing documents such as waybills, bills of landing, packing slips, customs documents and others
- Manage procedures/processes of exports to other countries which includes internal and external carriers and brokers
- Work with brokers and freight carriers to resolve import/export operational issues while maintaining excellent relationships (including contractual) with freight carriers, brokers and internal staff
If your expertise aligns with the opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Lotek Wireless Inc., 115 Pony Drive, Newmarket, ON. L3Y 7B5. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lotek Wireless Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs through the recruitment process.
To find more out about Lotek, go to our website, Facebook page or YouTube channel.