June 22, 2020
Lotek Wireless is an award-winning global company and world leader in the development, manufacture and marketing of fish and wildlife monitoring systems. Our head office is in Newmarket with subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, New Zealand and the United States.book page or YouTube channel.
The role will be a rotating position from Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to ensure that our team is completely cross functional. We are seeking a resourceful professional.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have accounting diploma/degree with at least 5 years of experience in an accounting role who takes ownership of a multifunctional role
- Must have a combination of excellent accounting knowledge and principles along with knowledge of government regulations
- Must be able to demonstrate effective interpersonal written and verbal skills and good customer service skills with a willingness to learn
- Must have advanced experience with Excel spreadsheets, math skills, sense of urgency and thoroughness along with attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Navision (our corporate management tool) is an asset
- Time management and organization along with prompt responses are of the essence
- A self-starter demonstrating flexibility is necessary
- preparing accruals and prepaids
- updating and reconciling the sub-ledger to the general ledger
- performing general ledger posting and monthly/year end reconciliations
- preparing aging reports • matching, batching, posting, filing, coding and entering invoices
- researching and resolving accounts payable or accounts receivable issues with customers and vendors
- maintaining cash applications, account reconciliations and chargebacks.
If you have the qualities and the experience we are seeking, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Lotek Wireless Inc., 115 Pony Drive, Newmarket, ON. L3Y 7B5. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lotek Wireless Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs through the recruitment process.
To find more out about Lotek, go to our Facebook page or YouTube channel, or browse our website.