Full time contract (12 months)
August 24, 2021
Lotek Wireless is an award-winning Global company and world leader in the development, manufacture and marketing of fish and wildlife monitoring systems.
Lotek is currently looking for a highly motivated individual capable of working in a team environment within our Operations group. The Inventory Clerk manages the movement of materials incoming and outgoing from inventory by performing activities such as kitting, receiving, data entry and the distribution of materials to production and other departments. It is the responsibly of the Inventory Clerk to maintain an accurate inventory and analyze inventory when discrepancies arise to make the necessary corrections.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Willingness to learn and the ability to learn quickly
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an inventory environment
- Must have an understanding of inventory practices, accounting concepts and exposure to ERP systems
- Analytical and detail orientated skills
- Past experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset
- Strong knowledge of computers, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, (familiarity with Microsoft Nav is an asset)
- Strong ability to multitask and adjust to changing priorities
- Responsible and takes ownership when resolving issues
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Works well within a team environment
- Ensures productivity and quality requirements are met
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to a changing environment
- Energetic personality, takes initiative, can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Signing and receiving of incoming shipments
- Kit work orders to the floor
- Complete data entry for all inventory movement at time of physical movement
- Cycle counting
- Organizes inventory in stock room
- Uses inventory software to keep track of inventory movement
- Maintain accuracy of all counts and ensures authenticity of all information
- Submits request for replenishment of inventory when required
- Serves internal customers
- Perform inventory investigations to resolve data/inventory errors
- Other inventory functions related to inventory
- Adheres to all Health and Safety Regulations
- Ensures Quality Standards are maintained
- Adhere to and participate in all policies of the organization
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the experience we are seeking, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lotek Wireless Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs through the recruitment process.
Please note only those persons invited for an interview will be contacted.
To find more out about Lotek, go to our Facebook page or YouTube channel, or browse our website.