CTx Connectivity Tags
- Product Sheet
Find out more using Biotrack's new tags with an onboard calendar to transmit on days you choose.
- Migration connectivity studies
- Breeding/wintering site fidelity
- or any studies needing very small tags with longer life, where continuous tracking is not necessary
Migratory connectivity is the degree to which breeding and non-breeding populations of birds are linked to one another in both space and time, which is fundamental to other processes such as population dynamics, dispersal and colonisation.
For more information see: www.migratoryconnectivityproject.org
Customized to order - options include:
- Usual lifespan or range customizations
- Side or end tubes for harness attachment
- Extra protection & stronger antennas for greater durability
- Teflon Ribbon harness material available
Options may increase weight, please contact us.
|Battery type:||Typical tag weight,
depending on design (g):
|Expected battery lifespan (days) over a 12-month* period|
|Ag379||0.7 - 0.8||N/A||14|
|Ag376||0.9 - 1.0||34||116|
|Ag392||1.2 - 1.4||63||219|
|Ag393||1.7 - 2.1||142||1 year|
* Ag379 only over a 6-month period